How to place a book on hold!
1. Click on Destiny Discover
2. Click on "login" in the upper right hand corner
3. Enter your login information and click submit, here is your login:
Username: student ID or lunch number (number only, do not enter initials)
4. Search for the book you want. In the search bar enter the title, author's name, or subject.
5. When you find the book you want, click on the title, and then click "Hold"
6. You can only place one book on hold at a time, so if "Hold" is not an available option that means you already have a book on hold and will need to "Unhold" it.
7. When the book is available, it will be delivered to your classroom, or set aside until your next library time.
8. If you need help, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.